Get it in Writing!
Most contracts can be either written or oral, but some agreements must be in writing in order to be binding in the court of law. The following agreements must be executed in writing, in a legal contract:
- real estate sales and purchases
- agreements to pay someone else’s debts (eg. Promissory Notes)
- contracts that take longer than one year to complete
- real estate leases for longer than one year (eg. Rental/ Lease Agreement)
- contracts for over a certain amount of money (depending on the state)
- contracts that will last longer than the life of the party performing the contract (eg. Power of Attorney)
- a transfer of property at the death of the party performing the contract
Although other types of contracts may be oral, it is advisable to “get it in writing” to insure both parties understand their obligations. If court enforcement is required, a written contract shows the parties’ obligations and avoids a “he said, she said” dispute.
SmartFormz is a state of the art document “wizard” system that generates contracts, agreements and related documents, at the click of a button. In 2003, a strategic decision was made to offer our services online. As such, we have converted our documents to meet the special requirements of the Internet.
Customers can now create, download and edit their documents using our new, interactive system. We continue to develop new documents to provide the best possible service.
Our goal is to become the preferred choice by consumers for online document creation services. To achieve this, we are committed to providing:
- High quality products (contracts & agreements)
- A friendly and easy-to-use system
- Low prices for our users
- The highest customer service possible
- A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
All of our documents are specially developed for the country in which they are sold. For example, American customers will get American agreements and not a translation of the German document.
However, in some countries we offer a translation of localized documents, when there is a bilingual population. For example, we will provide Spanish documents in the USA, French documents in Canada, and other countries as required.
Our own professional teams, as well as our affiliate partners from around the world support our dedication to professionalism and the highest customer service to our clients.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. See what some of our customers have to say in our testimonials page.